Screen readers articulate in human sounding speech text, labels and other objects displayed on a computer screen enabling blind or low vision users to hear a description of both the content and location of the cursor in a specific application or program.
JAWS for Windows
|• Zoom for low-vision users
• Output for Braille display
• Add object title and description
• Add recorded voice and sounds/music
• Connect objects to web and other files
• Use any Tiger® embosser or Windows printer
Recommended for: Student with extreme low-vision or who are blind.
CATS Produced Training Materials