About Kurzweil 1000
The software speaks text aloud in a variety of natural-sounding voices that can be modified to suit individual preferences. In addition, it provides users with document creation and editing as well as study skills capabilities for note taking, summarizing and outlining text.
- Text translation
- Pronunciations and Anagrams
- Image Display now with three options
- Continuous reading and paging functions in image view
- New devices for sending a document
- Save Recognition
- MP3 Encoder for audio file conversions
- Audio file conversion to Daisy 2.02 from any WAV or MP3 file
- Convert any image file, or collection of image files, into accessible documents
Individuals who are blind or visually impaired.