Enables students who are unable to see a computer monitor to read/write and then using keystrokes to manipulate all the formatting commands. Material is opened from a file, scanned in, or created within the program, then saved as a document for output.
|• Text translation
• Pronunciations and Anagrams
• Image Display now with three options
• Continuous reading and paging functions in image view
• New devices for sending a document
• Save Recognition
• MP3 Encoder for audio file conversions
• Audio file conversion to Daisy 2.02 from any WAV or MP3 file
• Convert any image file, or collection of image files, into accessible documents
|• Expanded support of electronic content
• Additional support for the English Language Learners
• Enhanced writing supportsDownload and install the latest version of Kurzweil 3000 (currently version 15) for Windows.Download and install the latest version of Kurzweil 3000 (currently version 15) for Mac.
|• Improves Reading Fluency and Comprehension
• Facilitates Research, Writing, and Test Taking
• Provides Tools Suited for Instructional Support Across all RTI Tiers
• Includes Powerful Teacher Support Tools
Recommended for: Students with learning disabilities and/or low vision or blindness.
CATS Produced Training Materials
• Kurzweil 3000 FAQs
• Kurzweil 3000 Version 10 – Network Installation (PDF)
• Kurzweil 3000 Version 10 – Scan-Read Module (PDF)
• Kurzweil 3000 Version 10 – Changing Network Engine IP (without reinstall) (PDF)
• Read Write Gold 8.1 Hand-On Training – July 2007 (PDF)