CCTV (Closed Circuit Television)
Video magnifiers, both stationary and transportable, that can magnify material up to 44 times their original size. By placing viewing material under a built in video camera the image is magnified while the individual user zooms to the desired enlargement; output is displayed on the attached monitor. Color, contrast and highlight features are available across different CCTV models.
||• A choice of full color mode, enhanced black on white, enhanced white on black, yellow on blue, and yellow on black
• A range of brightness adjustments to eliminate glare and enable viewing in low light
• Masking and Reading Lines
• A compact, lightweight design — The ONYX Deskset 17 weighs a mere 12 lbs. The ONYX Deskset 19 weighs only 15.4 lbs.
• A Find feature to easily establish viewing perspective on an image prior to zooming
• A unique, pocket-sized RF remote control that, unlike typical infrared remote control units, does not need to be pointed at the camera to work
• Focus Lock to keep an object or document crisp and clear when working or writing under the camera
• Freeze Frame to provide ample time to carefully review or inspect images
• Adjustable monitor height and tilt
|• One-button simplicity control.
• Average zoom range of 2.7X – 72X.
• Always-In-Focus™ technology ensuring crisp clear focus on every image.
• Adjustable monitor arm allows the user to position the monitor for optimal viewing and comfort.
• Adjustable brightness.
• Easy-Glide reading platform with electronic brake.
• High contrast text reading modes.
• Photo mode for viewing pictures.
• Exceptional brightness/contrast.
• Vibrant Colors.
• Multiple light sources for even illumination while in-use.
Students with Low Vision or other eye conditions.